2020 Passover Program in the French Alps
This Passover Program is on a temporary intermission break for the 2021 Pesach Vacation season due to the Corona Virus pandemic. Looking forward to continuing in April 2022 for Pesach Programs in 2022 (Passover 2022 April 14-April 24, 2022).
Luxury Pesach 2020 holidays at HYATT CENTRIC**** La Rosière (French alps): ‘David Delices’ is proud to present Passover program in La Rosiere: a luxury hotel spa in a warm and welcoming setting.
Enjoy the unique opportunity to celebrate the Passover holiday in the idyllic setting of a beautiful destination: the newly built hotel Hyatt Centric **** La Rosiere.
The slopes will still be open, so make the most of skiing this year, during Chol Hamoed.
“David Delices” has been organizing holidays in the Alps for 20 years. Born in the Savoie region at Aix les bains, David is happy to introduce you to wonderful places that only locals know. For the second consecutive year David chose for you the HyattCentric **** hotel La Rosiere, to spend an unforgettable Pesach.
THE OTHER SIDE OF MONT BLANC
The resort of La Rosière holds a very special position in the heart of the French Alps. Less than 20km as the crow flies from Mont Blanc, the road through the Petit-St-Bernard pass offers breathtaking views of the south face of the highest mountain in Western Europe. From the resort, head uphill to an outstanding view point, where you can drink in the diverse surrounding landscapes. A 360° panorama that features the Ruitor glacier, Mont Pourri and Mont Blanc is the ideal destination to unwind gently, get away from it all, enjoy the mountain and its benefits.
BETWEEN FRENCH SWITZERLAND AND ITALY…
The Aosta Valley is less than 20 minutes to enjoy the charms of Italy
Annecy, the Venice of the Alps, less than 100 km from a magnificent lakeside getaway.
There are so many possibilities from La Rosière: France and Italy, Savoie and Geneva, mountains and lakes, relaxation and hiking.
- Climbing wall
- Ice skating
- Multi season sledge
- Ski and snowboard
- Ski touring
- Cross country skiing and footpath
- Paret, snake gliss and sledge
- Snowshoes and walkers
- Paragliding and snowkiting
- Helicopter flight
- Enjoy a Permanent running course: this winter, discover a new dedicated loop of about 5km, to run safely at any time, off the slopes and roads.
- Giant igloo: Discover the coolest place of our ski area: a giant igloo of 130 m2 at the departure of Plan du Repos chairlift!
- Ice bar, ice sculptures, directly on the slopes… undoubtedly the ideal place to enjoy an original break whether you are a pedestrian or a skier!
YOU WILL ADORE
- THE CHARM OF A TRADIONAL SAVOYARD MONTAIN VILLAGE RESORT
- SOUTH FACING VIEWS WITH THE SAME NUMBER OF HOURS OF SUNSHINE AS THE COTE D’AZUR!
- BREATHTAKING PANORAMIC VIEWS OF THE MONT BLANC AND THE TARENTAISE VALLEY
- A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
- EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR STAY WITH US UNIQUE, RICH IN EMOTION….
WARNING: 255 people maximum (we want to keep it small and cosy, with fast service and buffets immediately accessible) .
Spacious Rooms with Breathtaking Views Of The French Alps. Most of our 69 spacious guestrooms and suites at Hyatt Centric La Rosière offer stunning mountain views. Designed with a rustic-chic style and adorned with everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- La Rosière Suite
- Duplex Suite View
- Double Suite Mountain View
- Family King Suite View
- Family King Suite
- Suite Mountain View
A world of wellness …
Spa (with separate schedule)
420 sqm indoor swimming pool, 3 hot tubs (1 outdoor with beautiful view), sauna, steam bath. 3 massagerooms with a master massagist(extra fee), 1 yoga & relaxation room .
Pool (with separate schedule)
Take a break from the slopes with a relaxing dip in our indoor swimming pool or one of our three hot tubs, one of which is outdoors. Your muscles will thank you! After a nice soak, head out to the sun deck to bask in the warm sun and take in the fresh mountain air.
Whether it is for breakfast or dinner, be sure to enjoy aromatic cuisine that celebrates Mediterranean flavors with fresh and high-quality ingredients
- Full board, delicious meals prepared by highly renowned chefs and pastry cooks.
- Large breakfast meals with a variety of French cheeses, salads, cookies and fruits.
- Rich supper course dinner or buffet include wines.
- Shabbos meals according to Sephardic and Ashkenazi traditions include soft drinks and wines.
- Our friendly and multilingual staff will be happy to serve you and are looking forward to spoiling you, making your holiday a special experience!
- A Kiddush offered on our terrace (weather permitting) with a vast choice of specialties will make your Shabbat feeling complete.
- Sweet hour –Every afternoon, we serve sweet and delicious baked treats.
- Enjoy also our delicious ‘Mimouna’at the end of the Chag
A dedicated room for the kids with experienced staff to take care of your children
Musical evenings take place throughout your stay
The two nights of Passover have become true moments of conviviality, proving that Passover can be celebrated with family as well as community.
- A collective seder, led by our Rabbi, sharing this moment all together or individually to suit your family’s tradition as per your request.
- Daily Minyan
- Shul with Sefer Torah and seforim
- Inspiring lectures
The kashrus standards will meet or exceed the criteria of the most stringent families.
No kitniyos, No gebrokts.
Glatt Kosher Lamehadrin Under the supervision of Rav Itzhok Weil Shlita Aix Les Bains (badatz aheida haredith Aix-les-bains), one of the best hechsher in France.
The nearest airports to La Rosière are:
Lyon – 2h25 drive
Geneva – 2h30 drive