Pesach Program 2020 in Marrakech, Morocco
Join us and enjoy our 30 years of experience in organizing kosher group trips.
Experience an unforgettable Passover celebration at Mogador Agdal Congress & Spa in Marrakech, a privatized signature resort.
The best Glatt Kosher culinary experience, under the strict supervision of the Beth Din of Casablanca, Rav Yoshiyahou Pinto, The chomerims of France and Israel.
About the resort :
Marrakech is world-famous destination known for its outstanding beauty. The “Red City” uniqueness comes from a unique combination of visual beauty and a deep sense of entertainment. Each and every wall of the city being red and ocher with the Atlas Mountain in the background. The very center of the Medina old town is the iconic Jemaa El Fna square with dozens entertainers such as traditional drummers, acrobats, dancers, monkey trainers and so on.
The Mogador Agdal Congress and Spa, will be fully privatized for the first time since its 2019 renovation. For your comfort during Passover, we added the large banquet space and the ballroom for your dinning program.
Mogador is ideally located for your day-tours in Marrakech, Casablanca and Essaouira.
Resort’s Highlights :
- Fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Kids Club
- High speed internet
- Onsite leisure activities
- Water park
Passover program’s Highlights :
- Best glatt kosher culinary experience | No kitniyot
- Offices with the best Hazanims voices
- Live music entertainment
- Children dinners starting from 6pm
- High quality conferences by renowned speakers
- Daily organized chiour of Gemara
- Great evening of Mimouna
- Private rooms on request for seder
An unforgettable Passover Experience!!
From 8 to April 17, 2020.
Shabbat extension available.
Program includes :
- Full board from 08 to 17 April 2020
- Transfer from Marrakech airport to the hotel and return at specific times defined by Sarah Tours
- Breakfast buffets
- Meals served at table Yom tov and buffet served at Hol Hamoed
- Starters and cocktails served at Hol Hamoed and Shabbat
- Wine and drinks
- Gala Evenings and Shows on the evenings of Hol Hamoed
- Open bar all day for hot, cold drinks and snacks
- 2 Sedarims
- Fairy Mimouna
- All the activities
- Minyan Ashkenazi and Sefarad
Program not includes :
- The flight
- Residence taxes
- Optional Excursions
- Cancellation, assistance and repatriation insurance
- Tips, Extras
For more information about our Passover program at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort (5* luxury hotel) in El Jadida, Morocco, CLICK HERE
For more information about our Passover program at Sofitel Tamuda Bay (5* privatized luxury hotel) in Tetouan, Morocco, CLICK HERE