Passover Program in Pennsylvania
Premier Pesach at the 4 Star Bushkill Resort in Pennsylvania
Our comfortable hotel is located in the picturesque Bushkill Falls region of Pennsylvania. Set in expansive grounds, the 170-acre property contains everything you could desire for a wonderful, relaxing, and enjoyable Pesach.
Your stay includes:
- Spacious rooms and suites
- Free Parking
- Free Internet
- Picturesque Hiking and Walking Trails
- Steam Sauna
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Eruv surrounding the property
- Game room for teens
- Full Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 24-hour coffee, tea, cake, and fruit
- Interesting speakers and lecturers
- Chol Hamoed concert with Tali Yess
- Chol Hamoed comedy show with Mickey Greenblatt
- Day camp for children
- Plenty to do locally
ALL OF THE ABOVE STARTING AT $1,995 PER PERSON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY plus 5% gratuity
We are offering a new concept for the Pesach guest, who would like to enjoy a relaxing and enjoyable Yom Tov, without all of the unnecessary extras, for a very reasonable price.
Premier Pesach has extensive experience in the Pesach and Hospitality Industry. From our very successful program on Miami Beach, to our hugely popular and sold-out summer program in the 5-star Coral Beach Resort in Paphos Cyprus, our guests love what we do.
In the past we have run programs in Italy, Portugal and well as other locations in the US and Canada and are seasoned and experienced operators. We know exactly what it takes to create a phenomenal Pesach and utilize our many years of experience to ensure that you have a wonderful and fulfilling Chag.
We realize that the food plays a vital and integral part of your Pesach Vacation
We have created varied, plentiful, and extensive menus that will ensure that you have a wonderful culinary experience.
- Begin your day with a full breakfast buffet, including freshly baked muffins, pancakes or French toast, omelet stations, cheeses, hot items, salads fruit and more.
- 24-hour coffee, tea, cake, and fruit station.
- Lunch buffets with varied choices including full salad bars, composed salad stations, multiple choices for the dairy lunches including pizza, mac and cheese, blintzes, Passover lasagnas, falafel and Israeli station, eggplant parmigiana, delicious fish dishes and much more.
- Light Kiddush on Shabbos and Yom Tov
- Early Childrens dinners on Shabbos and Chag
- Full evening dinners and buffets.
Do you want to eat as much as you like without being limited to a small served portion or one choice? We offer duets at every dinner and plenty of all items served, so that our guests can enjoy as much or as little as they like. There are always plenty of options and we cater for special diets, gluten free, vegetarian, fish and more.
We are under the strict supervision of Rabbi Berel Simpser, of International Kosher Mehadrin. IKM is a world recognized Kosher Supervision service and they are the largest provider of Kashrut Supervision for Pesach Hotels world-wide.
We adhere to the very highest standards of Kashrus and ensure that our guests enjoy a truly Mehadrin experience. A full team of Mashgichim will be in attendance to ensure that every kashrus element is strictly adhered to.
All our food is:
Glatt and Chassidisher Shchitah
Bdikas Toloyim B’Hiddur
Hand Shmurah, Machine Shmurah and Regular Matzah Available
Tali Yess: A Symphony of Soul and Spirit
Mikey Greenblatt: Comedian
Head Chef Tzvi Rudin
Rabbi and Scholar in Residence
Rabbi Chaim Rappaport
Day-camp under the supervision of our professional staff.
- Special outdoor play area for children
- Specialty live concerts and events for the children with our special child entertainer, the famous “Rabbi B”, who is spending the entire Yom-Tov with us. Rabbi B. is a wonderful and much-loved children’s entertainer who has been delighting children of all ages for many years.