This Passover, indulge in superiority. Join us for a magical family experience at the beautiful Arlington hotel, located in the midst of the majestic White mountains. With luxurious accommodations, upscale dining, top-rated children program, musical performance, magic show and in-house entertainment, your entire family can share in the ultimate Passover experience.
- World class catering featuring an exquisite fine dining experience that will include, the most delectable aged prime cuts of Prime Rib, English Rib, Steak, Veal, Chicken & much more.
- Three gourmet meals daily plus our delectable 24-hour Tea Room
- Selection of Mevushal Wines & Kosher for Passover spirits.
- Outstanding Day Camp and Children’s Programs
- Personalized Service and Intimate atmosphere
- Entire Hotel Kosher for Passover
- Beautiful Musical performance
- Magic show for the whole family
- In house Chol Hamoed activities
- Close by to numerous attractions and theme parks
- “Create-Your-Own-Lunch-Box” buffet for all your Chol Hamoed excursions.
- Luxurious appointed guest rooms and suites.
- Free WiFi Throughout Hotel Including All Guest Rooms & Suites
- New 42 inch flat screen color cable TV with remote control
- On Demand Pay Per View movies
- iPod compatible AM/FM clock radio
- Refrigerators in all rooms and suites
- Iron, ironing board and hair dryers
- Safes in all rooms and suites
- Telephone, voicemail/high speed wireless internet
- Work desk area and lamp
- Under the strict Supervision
- Glatt Kosher
- Cholov Yisroel
- Shmura Matza
- Mashgiach Temidi
- Chassidisha Schita
- Spacious new fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Beautiful pool
- Steam room and sauna
- Kids play room
- Free laundry room
- Concierge guest services desk offering area attraction tickets, transportation, information and reservations
DAY CAMP PROGRAM:
Our day camp directors and their staff of counselors will do everything to ensure that your child will have a fun-filled time in our day camp program. Our day camp room is filled with sports equipment, board games, toys and books. Day camp ages are from 3 to 12 years.
Exciting activities to delight your children include treasure hunts, scavenger hunts, magic, juggling, puppets and balloon twisting shows, relay races, Pesach trivia contests, story times, catch tournaments, Pesach color war, talent show, prizes, and much, much more.