Pesach Program in Herzilya, Israel
Joey Freudmann of Ophir Tours invites you to a fabulous Pesach 2020
by the beautiful Mediterranean at the first class
SHARON HOTEL – HERZLIYA
Our 16th Year
Ideally located, facing the sea on the northern beach in Herzliya. Situated in beautiful gardens with a large swimming pool, children’s pool, magnificent indoor spa with swimming pool and gym. Direct access from the hotel to the beautiful beach. All our guests are entitled to receive beach chairs and umbrella without charge. Spacious, well appointed & renovated Superior, Deluxe and garden rooms – some suites available. Newly renovated public areas include the reception, lobby/lounge and Taverna restaurant. Superb cuisine, outstanding scholar in residence, entertainment, children’s program. Optional tours will be available. The hotel is situated in the perfect setting for a perfect Pesach vacation.
Our Pesach program includes:
- Accommodation in Superior, Deluxe or Garden rooms
- Light lunch erev Pesach
- Seder dinner. Communal and private Seder (extra) options available
- Full board on Chag (Yom Tov) and Shabbat
- Half board during Chol Hamoed and weekdays
- Superb MEHADRIN cuisine including BBQ’s, lamb and veal chops, prime ribs
- Sweet hour every afternoon during Pesach, coffee, tea, cake, ice cream and other sweet goodies
- Entertainment nightly during Chol Hamoed
- Movies daily
- Lecture program with Scholar-in-Residence Rabbi Dr Nachum Amsel
- Program daily for adults and kids
- Free entrance to the Sanara Spa, health club and indoor pool (15 years and above)
- Free entrance to the beach including chairs & umbrella
- Wonderful atmosphere
Scholar in Residence – Rabbi Dr Nachum Amsel
Rabbi Dr Nachum Amsel works with Rabbi Beryl Wein and the Destiny Foundation as the Director of Education, whose mission is to bring Jewish history to life in an exciting, entertaining and interactive way.” Rabbi Amsel has been a teacher, a school principal, has taught more than 2000 teachers how to teach more effectively.. Rabbi Amsel has worked in all areas of formal and informal Jewish education and has developed numerous curricula including a methodology how to teach Jewish values using mass media. Recently he founded a program, STARS (Student Torah Alliance for RussianSpeakers), where more than 3000 students in 12 Russian speaking countries learn about their Jewish heritage for five hours weekly. Before that he was the Educational Director of Hillel in the former Soviet Union.
This is his 25th consecutive year as a Scholar in giving Shiurim and lectures in a Pesach hotel. Originally from the USA he lives with his wife in Jerusalem.
COME AND ENJOY THIS LOVELY HOTEL in beautiful surroundings right by the sea shore.