2020 Pesach Program in Jerusalem, Israel
This Passover Program is on a temporary intermission break for the 2021 Pesach Vacation season due to the Corona Virus pandemic. Looking forward to continuing in April 2022 for Pesach Programs in 2022 (Passover 2022 April 14-April 24, 2022).
Crowne Plaza Jerusalem
The Crowne Plaza Jerusalem Hotel is one of the city’s tallest buildings, offering spectacular views of the city’s historic and charming quarters. The hotel is close to the International Convention Center and within walking distance of Museum row, the Knesset, and the Supreme Court of Israel. Also located nearby are the hidden gems of the Nachlaot District, which inspired the “Sephardi Orchard,” the longest running play at the National Theater of Israel,and the colorful Mahane Yehuda Market with its captivating and bustling boutiques and shops.
The hotel offers renovated, stylish suites and rooms, restaurants, a vast lobby with an international ambience,and a luxurious business lounge on the 21st floor, providing a rare observatory point over the city. The Crowne Plaza Jerusalem features a modern complex of halls for business meetings and family events. The spa and the fitness center include a steam bath, sauna, fully-equipped gym, 25 meter swimming pool, and tennis courts.
The hotel is ideally located by the city’s main gate and just a 5-minute walk from the railway station to Tel Aviv.
- 394 Standard, Deluxe and Executive Rooms and Suites
- Pool (heated and covered in winter)
- Fifth Element Spa, Fitness and Wellness Center
- Business Lounge
- Hamsa Restaurant
- Beresheet Dairy Restaurant
- Poolside Snack Bar
- Hair Salon
- Convenience Store
- Conference and Event Halls and Meeting Rooms (with space for up to 800 people)
- Other Amenities: Fast & free Wi-Fi, room service, religiousservices, ironing, activities and entertainment for the whole family, babysitting services,and parking accommodation