Passover Program 2020 in Puerto Rico
HYATT REGENCY GRAND RESERVE, PUERTO RICO
Join Kosherica at the Hyatt Regency in Puerto and experience Casual Luxury at the exclusive Five Star Hyatt Regency in Puerto Rico
This program is geared to guests that want a gorgeous hotel and delicious food minus all the extra fluff. To be able to provide our guests a 5 star hotel experience at reasonable rates we have decided to focus on the most basic priorities: a gorgeous hotel, delicious food and minyanim. Specialty wines can be available at a minimal fee. Leave your suits behind and join us for:
- 5 star accommodations. The entire resort was recently transformed by a multi-million dollar renovation.
- All meals are delicious buffets except for two formal traditional sit down seders.
- All meals are under the strict rabbinical hashgacha of the OK
- Open Bar with specialty drinks available all day long
- House wines are included. Speciality wines can be purchased al la carte.
- Featuring Backyard BBQ and Chinese Stations
- Incredible Customer Service
- Kosherica Kids Club
- Daily Minyanim
- Gorgeous Beachfront property
- Sprawling lagoon-style pool
- Two Tom Kite designed 18-hole championship golf courses
- Fun Local Entertainment
- Close proximity to San Juan’s Luis Munoz Marin International Airport
- Daily excursions can be provided for a fee.
Resort: Stay steps from the water in beachside suites at Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve Puerto Rico, a family-friendly resort framed against the backdrop of the beautiful El Yunque rainforest. Lounge by the sprawling lagoon-style pool, get a round of golf in at one of the two Tom Kite designed 18-hole championship golf courses, or tour the historic buildings of nearby Old San Juan.
Rooms: Make yourself at home in one of the resort’s gorgeous rooms with a balcony or terrace overlooking the resort’s gardens, its pools or the rolling waves of the ocean.