Passover Program in the Austrian Alps
The Alpen-Karawanserai Hotel is a magnificent SPA-resort in the Austrian Alps; the most breathtakingly beautiful in all of Europe.
The Alpen-Karawanserai Hotel is a designer hotel with Eastern accents and delights, while offering the most indulging care that the Western world has to offer. The Alpen-Karawanserai is a medley of pleasures, while specifically being designed for the lifestyle of the heimish, Jewish crowd.
The proprietors, the Sommerbichler siblings, care about the Jewish people. They proactively sought out the heimish managers to oversee their highly acclaimed glatt-kosher summer seasons. Hosting Pesach is the natural progression for their beloved visitors. Mehudar mikvah, separate saunas, separate pools and the option of separate beds are just a sampling of the attention shown to our way of life.
There is a choice range of classic and stylish rooms to choose from, displaying pleasing and relaxing hues. Each room is an oasis of comfort and beauty, with huge windows framing the Alps in all of their splendor and glory.
Kashrus and Meals:
The kashrus standards will meet or exceed the criteria of the most stringent families.
No kitniyos, No gebrokts, and only costly hand-matzos will be used.
Under the strict hashgacha of R’ A. Y. Schwartz of Vienna, you can rest easy knowing that each bite that enters your mouth is strictly and mehudarly kosher.
The cuisine at the Alpen-Karawanserai Hotel is unparalleled. Our professional chefs have been carefully selected for their ability to create the most mouth-watering gastronomical delights. Their beautifully plated masterpieces are sure to delight the most discerning of palates.
For Children: There are special indoor and outdoor activates planned for tots to teens. Babysitting on demand is available as well. You can rest easy, calm that your loved ones are being cared for by loving and capable babysitters.
Amenities included in rates:
- Private sedorim. Feel at home. Get served like royalty.
- Full-board for Yom Tov and Shabbos.
- Healthy breakfast spread
- Daily extravagant Chol Hamoed buffet
- 24 hour tea, coffee and pastries
- Prepared lunch boxes for all outings
- Five course gourmet dinner
- Relaxationin our 1500 square meter Amber Spa with separate areas for men and women
- 8 different saunas, Hamam and Kneipp treatments, indoor and outdoor pool, relax-lounge, gym on the Skydeck, panoramic sauna, design garden, river relaxation, tropicalindoor garden, fountain, winter-garden.
- Shulwith Sefer Torah and seforim
- Kosher Mikvah for men. (Mikvah by appointment every night at 10.00 p.m.)
- TV and Internet in each room
- Choice of separate beds
- Entertainment and programs
- Inspiring Torah lectures
Leisure and Activities:
For those of calm spirit and still waters, the Alpen-Karawanserai Hotel is an enchanting palace; an oasis of wellness. The hotel pampers with a varied range of spa and wellness treatments to choose from, open all day.
For those of energy and adventurous spirit, there are many skiing trips, activities and outings to choose from. You will experience Chol HaMoed as a symphony of adventure and color.